2019 FRIDAY NIGHT CONCERT
The Newport Jazz Friday evening concert will be held at the International Tennis Hall of Fame at the Newport Casino. The venue is an open air stadium with a combination of covered and uncovered seating. Tickets sell out very quickly for this event which is held rain or shine.
Reserved Seats: $50 to $110
- Gold Circle $110
- Premium East/West Box* $110
- East/West Box* $90
- Lawn $85
- South Box $85
- Chairs $60
- Stands $50
The venue is ADA accessible. There are ADA accessible seats available at all price types.
Pre-Concert Cocktail Party: $75
A limited number of tickets to the Pre-Concert Cocktail Party on the Horseshoe Piazza are also available. Party starts at 6:30 pm, includes open bar, music and hors d’oeuvres, and is exclusively for concert-goers. Tickets are limited. Attendees must have a ticket for the concert in order to attend the cocktail party.
General Info & Policies
- There is a 6 ticket limit per household. Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed limits may be unable to purchase or may have any or all their orders and tickets cancelled without notice. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
- Box Office Opens at 6:00pm.
- Doors open at 6:00pm.
- Dress is casual to dressy.
- Alcohol, light food and beverages are sold at the venue.
- In the event of rain, umbrellas are allowed in the stadium but must be closed and stored when the concert begins so they do not obstruct the views of others.
- There is no smoking in any of the seating areas or anywhere in the venue.
- All persons, bags and personal items are subject to inspection before entering the stadium. Backpacks, coolers, large bags, weapons of any kind, alcohol and illegal substances are not permitted.
- Please note: The doors will open at 6:00pm to allow extra time for wanding and bag search. Please arrive early to allow additional time to enter the venue.
- There are two entrances, one on Bellevue Avenue and one on Memorial Blvd. A third ticket gate has been added to the Memorial Blvd entrance to help lines move faster. Rest rooms will be located in the parking lot at the Memorial Blvd entrance. Additional port-o-lets will be located near the Stands on the east side.
- Cameras without a flash are permitted but cannot be used to reproduce the event and must not interfere with other fans’ enjoyment of the festival (NO AUDIO CAPTURING IS ALLOWED)
- There is no event parking and limited street parking in the neighborhood.
- Venue is within walking distance of downtown wharves and many area hotels
Only purchase Newport Jazz Festival tickets from the official Newport Jazz Festival ticketing page.. If you purchase from another source, you risk purchasing a counterfeit or invalid ticket. Newport Jazz Festival cannot guarantee tickets purchased from unofficial sources like un-authorized 3rd party resellers (individuals or brokers).