2019 FORT ADAMS TICKETS
GA 3-Day Tickets
General Admission 3-Day tickets are good for Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Fort Adams. Student Tickets are ages 16+. Students must use the Student gate and present valid ID to enter the festival. Children Tickets are ages 3-15. Children under 3 are free.
GA 2-Day Tickets
General Admission 2-Day tickets are good for Saturday and Sunday only at Fort Adams. Student Tickets are ages 16+. Students must use the Student gate and present valid ID to enter the festival. Children Tickets are ages 3-15. Children under 3 are free.
GA Single-Day Tickets
General Admission single-day tickets are only good at Fort Adams on the day listed on your ticket. You may purchase single-day tickets at the gate on the day of the show if available – $79 on Friday, $89 on Saturday and $89 on Sunday. Student Tickets are ages 16+. Students must use the Student gate and present valid ID to enter the festival. Children Tickets are ages 3-15. Children under 3 are free.
There is a small reserved seating section at the Fort Stage. You must purchase a reserved seat to enter this area. This section is located approximately 100’ from the stage on one side of the sound tent behind the first area of general admission seating. The section is easy to access from the road and a chair is provided. No coolers are allowed in the reserved seating area. Please note there are fewer seats now than there have been in past years, so buy early for the best selection!
ADA Seating: Reserved Seating for patrons with disabilities also available.
The Jazz Club
Premium experience package at Fort Adams State Park. Package includes:
- Festival admission ticket
- Reserved parking space in THE Jazz Club parking area located in the lot closest to the entrance. One space per ticket order.
- Exclusive access to THE Jazz Club; a tented lounge on the North Lawn where you will find shade, lounge seating, complimentary light food, a private cash bar, and panoramic views of Newport Harbor, Narragansett Bay and the Fort Stage.
- Access to limited Jazz Club Seating @ the Fort Stage. Seats within this area are first-come, first-served for Jazz Club members.
- Access to limited Jazz Club Seating @ the Quad & Harbor Stages. Seats within this area are first-come, first-served for Jazz Club members.
- Exclusive access to upgraded restroom facilities in THE Jazz Club on the North Lawn
Commemorative Newport Jazz Festival poster
Day-of-parking is $20. Parking for patrons with disabilities is located in a designated lot at Fort Adams State Park.
- Festival tickets are not valid for the Friday night event at the International Tennis Hall of Fame or reserved seating at the Fort.
- Service charges apply to all tickets purchased on-line.
- Fees include a $1 donation to Newport Festivals Foundation.
- Only purchase Newport Jazz Festival tickets from the official Newport Jazz Festival ticketing page through Eventbrite. If you purchase from another source, you risk purchasing a counterfeit or invalid ticket. Newport Jazz Festival cannot guarantee tickets purchased from unofficial sources like unauthorized third party resellers (individuals or brokers).
- Due to world events, and to ensure our fans safety and efficiency of our entry operations, there will be no daily in-and-out or re-entry permitted. Our top priority is to provide a safe experience for all fans', employees and artists. For your convenience the visitors center is inside the festival grounds, and fans will have access to the bathrooms and ATM. We ask that you please pack accordingly to adjust to this policy.
- All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges.
- The festival runs rain or shine.
- Tickets are subject to service charges at checkout.
- Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Newport Jazz Festival.
- The first scanned ticket to arrive at the event will be allowed entry; any subsequent ticket with the same code will be denied access. Please treat your ticket as you would cash, the organizers accept no responsibility or liability for any inconvenience caused by the unauthorized duplication of a ticket.
- If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
- If you have not received your order confirmation or are having any other technical issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite.
General admission tickets can also be purchased in person at the Newport Visitors Information Center, located at 23 America’s Cup Avenue. Log on to www.discovernewport.org for office hours and information. No service charges apply.
Email for group rates. Limited supply.