2020 FORT ADAMS TICKETS
GA 3-Day Tickets
General Admission Adult 3-Day tickets are good for Friday (August 7), Saturday (August 8) and Sunday (August 9) at Fort Adams.
GA 2-Day Tickets
General Admission Adult 2-Day tickets are good for Saturday (August 8) and Sunday (August 9) only at Fort Adams.
GA Single-Day Tickets
General Admission single-day tickets are only good at Fort Adams on the day printed on your ticket. Published ticket prices reflect advanced sales. Ticket prices on the day of the show (if available) are: $79 on Friday, $89 on Saturday and $89 on Sunday. Student Tickets are ages 16+. Students must use the Student gate and present valid ID to enter the festival. Children Tickets are ages 3-15. Children under 3 are free.
The Jazz Club
New this year! Become a Jazz Club insider and help shape the future of the Newport Jazz Festival.
There is a small reserved seating section at the Fort Stage. You must purchase a reserved seat to enter this area. This section is located approximately 100’ from the stage on one side of the sound tent behind the first area of general admission seating.
ADA Seating: Reserved Seating for patrons with disabilities also available.
Day-of-parking is $25. Parking for patrons with disabilities is located in a designated lot at Fort Adams State Park.
• Fort Adams festival tickets are not valid for the Friday night event at the International Tennis Hall of Fame or reserved seating at the Fort.
• Service charges apply to all tickets purchased on-line.
• Fees include a $1 donation to Newport Festivals Foundation.
• Only purchase Newport Jazz Festival tickets from the official Newport Jazz Festival ticketing page through Eventbrite. If you purchase from another source, you risk purchasing a counterfeit or invalid ticket. Newport Jazz Festival cannot guarantee tickets purchased from unofficial sources like unauthorized third party resellers (individuals or brokers).
• Due to world events, and to ensure our fans safety and efficiency of our entry operations, there will be no daily in-and-out or re-entry permitted. Our top priority is to provide a safe experience for all fans’, employees and artists. For your convenience the visitors center is inside the festival grounds, and fans will have access to the bathrooms and ATM. We ask that you please pack accordingly to adjust to this policy.
• All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges.
• The festival runs rain or shine. Only the seating areas at the Harbor and Quad stages are covered.
• Tickets are subject to service charges at checkout.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order
confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Newport Jazz Festival.
• The first scanned ticket to arrive at the event will be allowed entry; any subsequent ticket with the same code will be denied access. Please treat your ticket as you would cash, the organizers accept no responsibility or liability for any inconvenience caused by the unauthorized duplication of a ticket.
• If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
If you are having any other technical issues with your order, click Eventbrite Technical Support .
PURCHASE TICKETS IN NEWPORT COUNTY:
Tickets are available at the Discover Newport Visitor Center.
Email email@example.com for group rates. Limited supply.