2022 NEWPORT JAZZ TICKETS
July 29 – 31
Three Day General Admission
Three Day Student
REVIEW WHAT’S NEW THIS YEAR!
- Newport Jazz tickets are now all digital Tickets will be delivered via the DICE mobile app ONLY. Your smartphone will be scanned at the gate. No PDF or paper tickets will be issued. Tickets will be delivered to your mobile phone closer to the event.
- Only the live ticket QR code from your DICE app on your mobile phone will be accepted at the gate. Screenshots, email confirmation and printouts are not valid.
- When signing up for your DICE account, be sure to enter your correct mobile number.
- In order to combat scalping, the QR code that gets you into the festival won’t appear until two hours before the event.
- Student tickets are available for students ages 10-25 only. Current College students are required to present a photo ID. Middle and High School students are not required to show ID. All students must enter through the student gate only.
- Children under 10 may attend for free – no ticket required (2 children allowed for free per ticketed adult). All children 10 and over will need to purchase a full-price General Admission Student ticket.
- Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an email confirmation containing a link to purchase parking passes.
DICE INFO and FAQ
DICE protects fans and artists from resellers.
Tickets will be securely stored in the DICE app.
How do I purchase tickets?
You can purchase either directly from the DICE app or through your browser.
How do I get a DICE account?
It takes less than one minute to set up a DICE account. Download the app on the App Store or Google Play, enter your phone number, tap a few buttons and you’re in. It’s strongly recommended that you set up your DICE account prior to the on sale to save you time when purchasing.
How do DICE mobile tickets work?
Head to your Tickets tab in-app Tap on any of them to see your order..
In order to combat scalping, the QR code that gets you into the show won’t appear until two hours before the event.
Can I split my two and three day pass up by day?
No. Protections are in place to ensure fraudulent tickets are a thing of the past!
What if my smartphone is broken – or I don’t have one?
If you’ve lost, smashed or otherwise mangled your smartphone, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will assist you.
If you’re low on data or your wifi is dodgy, don’t worry. As long as you’ve viewed your tickets at least once since purchase, they’ll be available to use offline.
And if you accidentally delete DICE, you won’t lose your tickets – they’ll still be there if you re-download and log in again.
How do I update my details?
If you want to change your email address, you can do it directly from your profile page in the app. If you need to change the name or phone number on your account (typos happen), or if you just straight-up want to delete it, email email@example.com and we’ll sort you out.
How do I transfer tickets to friends and family?
Sending tickets to friends and family is super simple. First off, make sure they have a DICE account (don’t worry, it takes less than one minute to create one), as we can only transfer tickets between DICE users. This option will be enabled closer to the event.
Head to the Tickets tab in the app, and tap on the ticket you want to send. At the bottom of the screen, you’ll see the option to Send To A Friend. Tap it, enter your buddy’s number and you’re all good.
If you have any issues transferring your tickets or have any questions about this feature, just holler at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you asap.
For more ticket information, please email email@example.com.
GENERAL TICKET INFORMATION
- All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges.
- All 3-day and 2-day passes may not be split by day.
- Newport Jazz is held rain or shine.
- Artists are subject to change without notice.
- If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
SCALPERS: Only purchase Newport Jazz tickets from the official Newport Jazz ticketing page. If you purchase from another source, you risk purchasing a counterfeit or invalid ticket. Newport Jazz cannot guarantee tickets purchased from unofficial sources like un-authorized 3rd party resellers (individuals or brokers).
ADA SEATING: An area at the Lawn Stage is reserved for disabled patrons. This section is located in a roped off area to the side of the sound board. This area is accessible by a paved road from the event entrance. Because space is limited, each disabled patron is allowed one guest to accompany. Seating is not provided in this area so guests should bring lawn chairs. The Quad and Harbor Stage will have an area reserved for disabled patrons on a first-come first-served basis as well.
COVID: 2022 COVID safety protocols will be published later this spring. We continue to work with State Officials to ensure that the safety of our artists, fans, staff and vendors remains a high priority.